The Rhoban team.
- Olivier Ly
- Hugo Gimbert
- Loïc Gondry
- Ludovic Hofer
- Grégoire Passault
- Quentin Rouxel
- Gérald Baron
- Rémi Fabre
- Steve N’Guyen
- Aymeric Vincent
- Guenaël Poulmarc’h
- Nicolas Ly
Rhoban project addresses scientific research in the LaBRI (the laboratory of computer science of Bordeaux University, CNRS and ENSEIRB-MATMECA), teaching at Bordeaux university and IPB, and technology transfer with the startup company Rhoban System S.A.S and Aquitaine Science Transfert.
- Rhoban is involved in innovation & research national and international projects (European eco-innovation project VVINNER, FUI Project DRONEO).
- Rhoban has also been laureate of the “Concours national d’aide à la création d’entreprises de technologies innovantes” 2009.
- Our robots have been selected to animate the whole robot room of French Pavillion at Internation Expo 2012 in Yeosu, Korea visited by among 8 millions people from Asia where several of our robots interacted with people.
- This year we are the only french team selected to participate to the robotic world cup (RoboCup) in humanoid league. We reached 1/4 finals.
- Our wine stake planting robot, developed for the company “Pepinières Duvigneau” has been awarded by the “prix spécial du jury” Vinitech 2014.
Please have a look at the Interview of the Rhoban Team © Christophe Maroye.